“Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.” – Lao Tzu
My purpose is to consciously role model a life of love, gratitude, & integrity, to live passionately, to instill a love of learning & adventure, & to leave a legacy of synergy, in the name of love & peace. God, grant me the courage to let go of the familiar & let me be of service to advance your kingdom of love.
“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” ~ Mary Lou Cook
I have lived my purpose today:1. My husband and children know I love them right now.
2. I radiate beauty in my attitude, thoughts, and words.
3. My home is heaven on earth for my family.
4. I affirm others.
5. I keep my commitments to myself and others.
6. I live today as the last day of my life.
7. I am of service to humanity.
8. I am patient, present, & purposeful with my time.
9. I am thankful for all my blessings.
10. My time is spent on the important, non urgent.
11. I am in harmony with my self– practicing the art of allowing, asking, & appreciating.
12. My money is working for me.
13. I have the courage to be free.
14. I am operating from the theory of abundance.
15. I spend more time creating and less time consuming.
16. I am focused on what I want to expand.
17. I am simplifying my lifestyle and increasing my net worth.
18. I use power thinking – opportunity, leverage, momentum.
19. I practice The 7 Spiritual Laws of Parenting.
20. I live the 10 Commandments.
21. I honor my Highest Self.
22. My reality is yin-yang, both/and not either/or.
23. I bring a permanent happiness and sense of well-being that cannot be compromised.
I divinely create my reality.
I choose Joy, Truth, Wisdom.
I Am, Do, Have…Peace, Love, Abundance.
15 year Goal: Apartments debt-free or releveraged for growth; Tresynergy in place.
2014 – Climb Kilimanjaro
2013 – Family Mission Trip
2012 – Build Family Retreat – Project Butterfly – Athleta Sponsored Athlete
2011 – Refinance & Refocus Apartments – Mindfulness Retreat
Words to Live by: Think Big, Live Small * Simplify * Conscious Parenting * Mindfulness with my Time & Money
Daily Blisscipline (Meditation, Yoga, Fitness)
Weekly Long Run
Book-a-week – read or listen
Daily Connect (workout, coffee, phone)
Monthly Magnificent Date
8th Habit Group
A Course in Miracles
Monthly V.G. Meeting
YMCA Board of Advisors Volunteer
Monthly dinner at our home – friends or family.
Give of my time, talent, & treasure to others.
Weekly coffee or lunch with someone from my support hive.
Daily Affirmations; evening meditation and prayers.
Cook dinner with family.
Weekly movie or game night.
Activities that support our values.
“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity.” ~ Charles Mingus
The 7 Spiritaul Laws for Parents:
Everything is Possible.
Give & Receive.
Go with the Flow.
Affirm Intentions & Desires.
Live with Purpose.
Celebrate Pure Potential.
Articles of Higher Consciousness
Bill of Lights
We who aspire to a life of Truth… in order to unite ourselves within the guiding Light of its silent providence, and to secure the blessings of a freedom that only its presence can provide, hereby establish within and amongst ourselves, for all of posterity, these Articles of Higher Consciousness as set forth in this Bill of Lights.
You have the Light to detect, dismiss, and to transcend the limiting influences of painful negative states such as doubt, worry, hatred, anger, and fear.
You have the Light to do your unique part in perfecting any moment within which you are willing to come awake to yourself.
You have the Light to help each person you meet realize that he or she has the inalienable right to live within and from the same Bill of Lights as do you.
You have the Light to live in a peaceful world within yourself that is spontaneously creative and quietly confident at all times.
You have the Light to act with compassion towards all other beings regardless of how challenging your personal circumstances may be in any given moment.
You have the Light to always remember that the Goodness responsible for your creation wants only what is true and good for you.
You have the Light to realize that all things pass except for that Light living within you by whose eternal presence alone it becomes possible to see the soul-consoling beauty of this Truth.